Software Engineer – Sterling OMS (Support)
Job Title :Software Engineer – Sterling OMS (Support)
Location: West Coast, Texas
Duration: 6-12+ Months
Qualification Required:Bachelor’s degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Should have 5-8 years experience as Sterling OMS in Development and Support.
- Should be able to understand the problem area and identify configuration Vs Code fix.
- Should be able to configure the application for daily operational requirements.
- Should be able to automate jobs for resolution of high frequency – low impact issues.
- Should be able to build business reports from database.
- Should be able to fix defects using code and configuration.
- Should be able to support UAT for upcoming releases.
- Hands on experience on PLS SQL, Java, XML