Job Title :Senior Project Manager
Location:Plano, TX USA
Duration: 12+ Months
Qualifications Required:Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering and/or equivalent experience/training
Job Description :
Java Programmer with high level programming knowledge skills and good theoretical knowledge on Java/J2EE based technologies. Plays a major role working on SCM work-stream, especially on Yantra Application from IBM – Sterling Commerce from OMS (Order Management System) strategic projects and support.
- Take part in software and architectural development activities.
- Transform requirements into stipulations.
- Develop and design software based prototypes.
- Take part in testing of prototypes.
- Up to date with the software and be proactive.
- Flexible to learn new programs and script languages.
- Apply enthusiasm and interest in all computer related activities.
8-10 years of experience in the following areas:
- Java (Collections, Basic threading and synchronization); EJB (Enterprise Java Beans)
Exposure on Linux/Unix (Basic commands such as: Ls, Cp, Mv, Grep, Less, Tail) and Windows platforms.
IBM DB2 Database SQL (Example SQL Statements exposure: Select statement with Having, Joins, cases) and JDBC
- J2EE framework, Java IDE with Eclipse and/or Netbeans.
- XML, X query, XSL, Java XML Parsing and Coding.
- Experience and exposure on file processing (flat files, XML files and any other format files) tools like WinMerge, Beyond Compare, Meld, DiffMerg… (any one is preferred).
- Experience with “Code version” control, preferably with Subversion.
- Good exposure of Perl and/or Python but not mandatory.
Good Exposure on:
- OMS (Order Management System) from Sterling Commerce “Yantra” Application standpoint.
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Java based Web services
- Java Servlet Technology