Chief of Staff for Digital Software and Solutions
Job Title :Chief of Staff for Digital Software and Solutions
Qualifications Required:Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering and/or equivalent experience/training
Job Description :
The Chief of Staff is a critically important role, enabling the GM & Group Head to work more effectively with internal and external stakeholders. This is a highly strategic and facilitative role that requires a combination of focus and flexibility as well as a willingness to play an active, operational and communicative role. As the ‘trusted counsel’ for the GM& Group Head, the role requires strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation and strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Facilitate and manage the process of identifying, prioritizing, chartering, communicating, and managing key strategic projects for the group.
- Govern the group’s strategic planning activities and help drive clarity and alignment across each functional organization.
- Manage the process of tracking and communicating performance versus core group’s objectives.
- Support the Group Head in her day to day activities (presentations to customers, executives and other external audiences, preparation for critical meetings and business reviews).
- Bachelor’s degree required, quantitative or business discipline preferred. MBA a strong plus.
- 7+ years’ work experience in a business operations/management, program management or analyst capacity.
- Superior organizational skills and project/time management abilities
- Strong process orientation and mindset.
- A linear, logical thinking style with ability to break down and solve difficult problems with experience in strategic consulting a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels across multiple functions.
- Keen business judgment with deep understanding of business operations.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to identify value in an unstructured situation.
- The highest level of integrity and an unwavering sense of what is best for the business.
- Strong ability to convert technical concepts and strategy into clear, highly visual, Executive PowerPoint presentations.
- Emotional intelligence, flexible work style, and excellent diplomatic skills across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Leadership skills with ability to inspire others to achieve a common objective.
- Openness and enthusiasm for working across different cultures. International work experience a strong plus.